Clean lines and an interior designed around performance characterize the Antec P8 as a distinctly modern addition to the acclaimed Performance Series. Among the many advanced features, the P8 mid-tower includes ample space for high-end components, clearance for a variety of cooling options and a tempered glass side panel for a versatile and elegant system at an attractive price point.
The P8 aims to stand out in the arena of competitors with features that help’s bring out your system’s performance. Among these advanced features, the P8 can accommodate graphics cards up to 390mm long and boasts seven expansion slots, four dedicated bays for 2.5″ SSD, plus a removable cage for two 3.5″ HDD (compatible with 2.5″ SSD).
Manage a cool and quiet system without breaking a sweat. The power supply shroud help’s with thermal and noise management, all while maintaining a clean and clutter free appearance. Dust filtration located on the top, front, and underneath the PSU, which help’s to ensure your equipment performs the way it should.
- ATX,Micro-ATX,ITX motherboard Support
- 3.5” HDD x 2 (convertible with 2.5” SSD), 2.5” SSD x 4
- Front: 120mm x 3 (Pre-installed 2 x White LED 120mm fans), Rear: 120mm x 1 (Pre-installed 1 x White LED 120mm fan), Top: 120mm x 3 cooling support
- Dust Filter: Front/Top/bottom
- Radiator Support: Top: Max. of 240mm (Limited), Front: Max. of 360mm, Rear: Max. of 120mm, Max GPU Length: 390mm
- Expansion Slot: 7