Micron 5300 PRO 480GB M.2 SSD
Maximize your data centre with the performance, consistency, and expanded data security of the Micron 5300 PRO 480GB M.2 SSD. It features a 480GB capacity, M.2 form factor, high speed 96-layer 3D TLC NAND, and can give you read speeds of up to 540MB/s.
Out of stock
Built with Micron’s innovative 96-layer 3D TLC NAND, the Micron 5300 combines the latest in NAND technology and a proven architecture to provide performance upgrades now and a path forward for moving to an all-flash future. The Micron 5300 offers high capacity, added security, and enhanced endurance to enable strong performance.
Moving to all-flash storage often involves choosing SATA, and your workloads deserve innovation. The Micron® 5300 series of SATA solid-state drives (SSDs) brings you the latest 3D NAND technology with everything you expect from Micron’s SATA portfolio, which is the broadest in the industry. As the first cost-effective, 96-layer TLC NAND flash drive for SATA, the Micron 5300 rewards modernization efforts with high performance, consistency, and reliability on a proven architecture. The Micron 5300 SSD has a mean time to failure (MTTF) of 3 million device hours — 50% more than the norm.
Refresh your data centre and gain performance upgrades. Modernize your racks, stacks, and server arrays by updating your data centre with the performance, consistency, and expanded data security of the Micron 5300 SSD. Its data centre-class SATA storage delivers robust, consistent performance at 6 Gb/s for your data centre and cloud, along with sequential read speeds of 540 MB/s.
The Micron 5300 series of SATA SSDs includes Micron’s solid, secure firmware features — secure digital signatures and boot-time attestation — plus AES 256-bit hardware encryption that follows the TCG Security Subsystem Class (SSC) Enterprise specification for storage devices for servers, data centres, and data centre applications. The 5300 SSDs operate with the drive’s onboard encryption engine, so encryption doesn’t cause a degradation in performance.
- 480GB Capacity
- M.2 (22×80 mm) Form Factor
- Enterprise-class SATA storage
- 96-layer 3D TLC NAND
- Read Speeds up to 540MB/s
- Marvell® Dean controller with Micron® custom firmware
- Capacity: 480Gb
- Form Factor: M.2: 22x80mm
- Memory Type: Micron 96-layer 3D TLC NAND
- Controller: Marvell® Dean controller with Micron® custom firmware
- Interface: SATA 6Gbps (SATA III)
- MTTF: 3 million hours
- Sequential Read (MB/s): 540
- Sequential Write (MB/s): 410
- Rand. Read (K IOPS): 85
- Rand. Write (K IOPS): 36
- Endurance (TBW): 1.5
- Advanced Features:
- Flex Capacity
- AES 256–bit encryption
- TCG Enterprise configurable
- TCG Opal
- Power loss protection for data-at-rest and in-flight
- Data centre-class data path protection for the user and metadata
- Secure firmware
- Adaptive thermal monitoring
- Easy to install (hot-pluggable)
- Storage Executive SSD management tool
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 2.2 x 0.4 cm
- Weight: 10g
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Micron 5300 PRO 480GB M.2 2280 SATA TCG Opal 2.0 SSD x1