Antec Atom V350 Non-Modular Power Supply
The Antec Atom V350 ATX Power Supply offers great reliability to keep your desktop powered all day. It features an output of 350W, CircuitShield Protection, Thermal Manager, and a 120mm silent fan.
172 in stock
Antec’s new generation of Atom power supplies is crafted for quality, efficiency, and performance. Featuring an output of 350W, and a quiet 120 mm silent fan. The 120mm silent fan is ideal for quiet computing and is designed for longer life, guaranteeing hours of reliable operation. For safety, the CircuitShield™ suite of industrial-grade protections ensures that the power delivered to your system is safe and reliable in any environment. It also features a thermal manager which gives you advanced fan control for optimal heat and noise management and will allow your PSU to stay at an optimal temperature. The Antec Atom V350 ATX Power Supply is the power supply you won’t want to miss out on.
- 350W Output
- CircuitShield™ – Industrial grade protections: OPP/OVP/UVP/SCP
- 120mm Silent Fan
- Thermal Manager – advanced fan control for optimal heat and noise management.
- Non-modular Design
- Perfect for low power consuming computers
- Input: 230Vac, 4A, 47-63Hz
- Output: +3.3V/16A, +5V/15A, +12V/25A, -12V/0.3A, +5Vsb/2.5A
- Total Output: 350W
- 24-Pin Main Connector x1
- 8(4+4) Pin EPS12V x1
- 8(6+2) Pin PCI-E x1
- SATA x3
- Molex x2
- Cooling: 120mm Silent Fan
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Antec Atom V350 ATX Power Supply – Black x1
- User Guide x1
|Dimensions||24 × 10 cm|